Saturday, October 17, 2009

Utah County Sheriff's Office Cake

Utah County Sheriff Cake
The Judicial branch of my local sheriff's department ordered this cake for their Columbus Day training lunch.
It is cherry chip with buttercream icing and vanilla villing. The decorations are done in tinted buttercream to match thier uniforms. The decoration is the badge they wear on the shouders of their uniforms with the offial seal in the middle.

Here's a picture of the borders I chose. I chose to do a shell crown with large stars and a shell and star border.


Here's a closer picture of the patch. If you click on it, it brings it up really big so you can check out the tiny details.
I've just started my 2nd decorating course. I've already learned how to make some sweet new flowers and a new border. Hopefully I'll get them on a cake soon.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com